Comfy Lasting Versatile Kids Clothing
Isn't it time you got more from your kids' clothes?
Fed up with kids' clothes that pill, fade, shrink, or lose their shape after only 1 or 2 uses? Having a hard time finding clothes your kids will actually wear? Tired of scratchy clothes that irritate your children's skin?
City Threads was made for you.
We make comfy, durable, and versatile clothing that kids love.
What makes our clothing different?
Soft, comfy clothes even the most picky kids wear
- Soft, carefully sourced fabrics – All fabrics are carefully sourced and free of all harsh chemicals or dyes and much of our clothing is high-quality, 100% cotton.
- No irritating fasteners – You won't find zippers, buttons, snaps or other fasteners on most of our clothes.
- Covered waistbands – Waistbands are covered in soft, high-quality fabric to avoid irritating your child's sensitive skin.
Designed to hold up to kids and the washing machine
- Durable, quality fabrics – Our high-quality fabrics mean clothes hold their shape, even after dozens of washings.
- Pre-laundered & garment-dyed – Most of our products come pre-laundered and garment dyed so that they wont shrink or fade for you.
- Made by experienced sewers in L.A. – All City Threads clothing is made in the U.S.A. where we can ensure its quality.
Versatile staples kids can wear dressed up or casual
- Simple, timeless designs – We create simple, timeless basics that kids can wear year after year.
- Modest cuts – Longer dresses and modest necklines make our clothing perfect for any occasion, whether school, play, party, or formal event.
- Huge variety of colors – Products come in a wide variety of colors so you can easily mix and match.
Kids clothing that kids (and parents) love
"I'm hooked on City Threads! 85-90% of kids' wardrobe is City Threads including almost all my sons' pants and shorts."
- Customer review
Our #1 priority is your happiness. So if you or your kids aren't happy with your City Threads clothing, we'll fix it with a replacement or a refund. Just contact us and we'll be happy to assist!